International students are welcomed with pleasure into our multicultural school. Follow the links below to find out more about the enrolment process and what English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and other education programmes are offered at Hauraki School.
Read our very pleasing review by the Education Review Office, an external government agency which evaluates all state schools every three years. Specific comments made about international students are "international students report that they enjoy the school. They have good relationships with their teachers and have made friends with New Zealand students. They are well integrated into the school and participate in a wide range of activities available to all students".
- The school year is divided into four terms - dates and school hours are here.
- Hauraki School's programmes cover the NZ curriculum with strong emphasis on quality sporting and cultural activities for a balanced education.
- International students are placed in a mainstream class to provide as much opportunity to interact with English-speaking students as possible.
- Hauraki School is a signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students and is able to offer opportunities for international students wishing to study in New Zealand.
- Code of Practice, Health Services, Accident Insurance, Medical and Travel Insurance, Immigration
- Read comments from International Students about their time at Hauraki School.
- If you would like to know more about what Hauraki School offers International Students, please get in touch.