Touch rugby is offered at Hauraki School for years 2- 6 in term 4 and is affiliated with Touch North Harbour and Touch New Zealand.
- The competition is normally played on Mondays after school for all levels and starts at the beginning of term 4 and runs for the following eight weeks.
- All games are played at a local sports ground.
- Games are two 15-minute halves with no half-time break.
- All teams will be provided with a Hauraki uniform that must be returned by the end of the eight weeks.
Registration / Draws
- All registrations this year are normally done online, including payment www.sportsground.co.nz/peninsulatouch. Draws and points tables will also be accessed through this website.
- Fees are approximately $45 per child for the season and must be paid in full before your child is placed in a team.
- The school will allocate the teams. Please note that there must be a nominated coach for each team to be registered.
Teacher in Charge
Mr Christopher Pipes email@example.com
- Parents/Caregivers are informed via school newsletters and this website as soon as information is available, normally August about competitions and registration details.
- The teacher in charge will call for expressions of interest for team members, and coaches/managers by registering online. Please note each team must have a coach and a manager to be registered.
- All students, parents and students will be provided with their team for the season as well as the time and venue for practices.
- All coaches, managers, parents and children will be required to sign a code of conduct that reflects the values of Hauraki School. It is the school’s expectation that this is adhered to at all times.
- All children will be provided with a uniform by the school.
- Coaches/managers will be advised of available coaching/training sessions for upskilling at the beginning of the season.
- Updates of coaching clinics and so forth will be posted in newsletters and on the website. Please check regularly.
- Provide school office with scores immediately after each game for the school newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org