Rippa Rugby, Tackle Rugby, Soccer, Cricket
For each of these sports there are one-off tournaments played periodically throughout the year, usually over one school day against other local schools.
Thursday 21 May (Saving Day Tues 26 May)
Thursday 18 June (Saving Day 23 June)
Thursday 13 August (Saving Day 18 August)
Year 5/6 have 10 aside competitions for boys and girls.
Year 3/4 have 7 aside competitions for boys and girls.
The tackle team has a 55kg weight restriction.
Teachers in Charge
- Parents/Caregivers are informed via school newsletters and this website when information is available about competitions and registration details.
- The teacher in charge will call for expressions of interest for team members, then trials maybe held at school by the teacher in charge. On occasions parents may be asked to help.
- Practices take place at lunch times or when coaches are available to assist.
- All children will be provided with a uniform for inter-school matches.
- Details of matches/games will be communicated to parents.