Hockey is offered at Hauraki School during terms 2 and 3. A summer league may also be offered in term 4.
Year 3 -6 teams play at North Hockey Stadium, 159 Bush Rd, Albany on Mondays between 4 and 8pm. Game times vary from week to week and are half an hour in duration.
Teams are organised in year groups, year 3/4 and year 5/6 and paly 6 aside across the hockey field. These are water based turfs.
Teams play on Monday nights beginning 4 May and end 7 September.
All registrations must be sent in by no later tht Friday 13 March. No late entries accepted. Refer to last newsletter for registration details.
Payments for registrations can be made online via the school's bank account. Online banking details here
Teacher in Charge
Mr Christopher Pipes email@example.com
- Parents/Caregivers are informed via school newsletters and this website as soon as information is available, normally April, from North Harbour Hockey about competitions and registration details.
- The teacher in charge of hockey will call for expressions of interest for team members, coaches/managers, availability for practice times, and likely venues for practices. Once received teams will be allocated, then registered. Please note each team must have a coach and a manager to be registered.
- All students, parents and students maybe be provided with their team for the season as well as the time and venue for practices.
- All coaches, managers, parents and children will be required to sign a code of conduct that reflects the values of Hauraki School. It is the school’s expectation that this is adhered to at all times.
- All children will be provided with a uniform by the school.
- Coaches/managers will be advised of available Hockey North Harbour coaching/training sessions for upskilling at the beginning of the season.
- Updates of coaching clinics and so forth will be posted in newsletters and on the website. Please check regularly.
- Provide school office with scores immediately after each game for the school newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org