Hockey is offered at Hauraki School during terms 2 and 3. A summer league may also be offered in term 4.
Year 3 -6 teams play at North Harbour Hockey on Mondays between 4 and 8pm at Rosedale Park, Albany.
Payments for registrations can be made online via the school's bank account. Online banking details here
Teacher in Charge
Mr Christopher Pipes email@example.com
- Parents/Caregivers are informed via school newsletters and this website as soon as information is available, normally April, from North Harbour Hockey about competitions and registration details.
- The teacher in charge of hockey will call for expressions of interest for team members, coaches/managers, availability for practice times, and likely venues for practices. Once received teams will be allocated, then registered. Please note each team must have a coach and a manager to be registered.
- All students, parents and students will be provided with their team for the season as well as the time and venue for practices.
- All coaches, managers, parents and children will be required to sign a code of conduct that reflects the values of Hauraki School. It is the school’s expectation that this is adhered to at all times.
- All children will be provided with a uniform by the school.
- Coaches/managers will be advised of available Hockey North Harbour coaching/training sessions for upskilling at the beginning of the season.
- Updates of coaching clinics and so forth will be posted in newsletters and on the website. Please check regularly.
- Provide school office with scores immediately after each game for the school newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org