The uniform is compulsory for all students and can be purchased from the school office between 8.30am and 4pm. Eftpos is available for purchase of items.
Shoes must be black but there is no specified regulation shoe. The expectation is that children wear black sandals in terms 1 and 4 and black shoes with silver-grey regulation socks in term 2 and 3. A further option for girls is plain black tights during these winter terms that can be bought in the uniform shop.
Suggested footwear sources are Hannahs; the Warehouse; Janbells, 7/404 Beach Rd, Mairangi Bay phone 478 3540 or Future Feet Shop 11/1 Jervois Rd, Ponsonby & Shop 1/21 Remuera Rd, Newmarket.
All sports uniforms are provided by the school and students participating in team sports are asked to provide a rental of $10 for each season.
There is no regulation raincoat or school bag.
- The uniform is to be worn in its entirety. In other words, a uniform bottom and a top of choice is unacceptable.
- Any under garments should not be visible. A warm sweat shirt is provided for extra warmth.
- Shoes must be worn to and from school every day. Children are able to take these off when at school.
- Girls’ hair, if long, should be tied up at school. Use regulation colours green, silver or black hair ties only.
- No jewellery, with the exception of ear studs, is to be worn.
- Uniform items should be named, particularly hats, shoes, swimming togs and sweat shirts.
View the school's Uniform Policy here, that includes a list of uniform requirements for boys and girls.