>Home >Special Programmes >Enviro Group
- The Enviro group is a group of year 4, 5 and 6 children that is led by teacher, Mrs Sandra Winder.
- During lunch time they grow seedlings, make compost, plant plants, and look after the veggie garden.
- Last year they created a herb garden and grew a great variety of vegetables in our raised garden beds.
- Children are encouraged to take all rubbish home in their lunch boxes.
- An area of of focus for 2015 is to reduce the amount of packaged food in lunch boxes.